Wednesday, February 7, 2007

following suit: reports of windy island... not chicago - singapore

Yep, it's windy as hell in my apt. i HAVE very strange stories to tell you. miss paranoia here keeps thinking there are ppl knocking on her door, and building structure is worst off than malaysia. it is made out of paper. so the self conscious me will keep in down during toilet time. (I KNOW TMIright)

i'm kinda rush for time, cause moi does not have internet connection either, and internet connection is not easily assessible like malaysia. All the coffee places require you to have an account. So right now is the rare chance i get to quickly type away at obrien's.

I have been in sing for a month now. come this weekend. Went on several interviews. Going for a second round with standard chartered bank in about an hour's time - A job I look forward to have.

Also went for one already this morning at eurokars.They carry saab, rolls royce, porshe, mini cooper, and others. Hmm i wonder if they give out 90% discount to company staff, then i can get my dream cayenne, porshe suv. hehe. fat chance lar.

wELL NOt temping like Lara, but I did get a mini contract work out of one interview I went for. So thank god for that, otherwise I really don't know how to pay my ultra high rent. It is the worst time to move here, cause the real estate market has generally just raised 30% past dec , some instances even up to 70%. Unbelievable.

As for the rest of you, whether you are filling up time as jazz singer, or painting your toe nails, please email me ya. hehe.

rumour has it that singaporean men are cuter.. .err still waiting for them to show up. Shopping at orchard road has lost its meaning, and taking the MRT is no longer noble. I miss KL lifestyle, where I can drive like a mad woman and get away with it, as you all should know. The food too. hehe. but at least good for the waist line.

Hope to see you soon Al. And for those who miss me.. feel free to ring me at65 xxx xx xxx. Oh in case you want my home address as well it is : (go check your emails you lazy buggers ~al.. or email me!!)

In terms of geographically where i am located, I am on the east west green line on the MRT system. About 2 stops away from changi airport. So if ever you all stop at changi can always take a rest at my place, hehe. I am about 20 minutes drive away from town. closest neigbourhood to me is like siglap area. if it means anything. :)

alright girls in case I don't communicate soon enough, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

LOVE, E

"Nothing in the world is impossible to a willing heart." - Abraham Lincoln

(posted by ~al for the Koo-ness)

No comments: