Monday, April 16, 2007

Paris Marathon 2007

The Notre Dame is behind us, I Swear!!! OK, this was like, attempt 27 or something ridiculous - we tried to take the pic by ourselves and failed miserably...
Extra fit, lunatic people. They ran 26.2 miles under the hot hot sun...

TOILET BREAK!!! This was in the middle of Champs-Elysee!!!


This guy did the whole 26.2 miles on stilts

My dear biatches...How have you been?? I've not really heard much in the last few months, and except for Lara's email, I don't know what has been keeping you lot so busy. Anyway, just a quick one to say HI, hope you guys are doing well, wherever you are! I got to meet up with Jian in Paris over the weekend - went to support a few of my loonie mates who were running in the Paris Marathon. Jian tagged along to what was the 'great chase' - trying to get to different points of the route via the Paris Metro to show some support to my mates. It was a good way to see so much of Paris (all 26 miles of it) in a day!
Espérez avoir de vos nouvelles bientôt, au revoir !(I hope this was translated correctly).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: