Wednesday, May 9, 2007

PS: Never go to a bull fight...


Dearest biatches,

Since I was in the spirit of posting pics of my travels, I realised I forgot to post these, taken when we went to Valencia. We decided to go see a bull fight because we never really knew what it was all about. It's such a cruel sport! They taunt the poor bull and shove these sharp (and I suspect, hooked) sticks into his upper boy until he has lost enough blood and is hurt before the main bullfighter then shoves a long sword through the suffering bull a few times (i.e he was cheating all along because the bull isn't in a condition to really fight back) before properly killing it. I was grimacing and making too much noise & left early after I realised what it was all about! eek. What was MORE surprising was that the crowd were cheering and clapping after the bull died. What did the poor thing do wrong to deserve such a cruel death??? So say "NO!" to bullfights ok, my fellow biatches.

x suannie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: