Monday, June 18, 2007

Going lobster fishing

I spent 2 lovely weeks with my aunt in Rockport. The holiday was great as we weren't scurrying around, making life hectic as we usually do on those 'we-have-to-see-every-major-tourist-sight' holidays. We chose to stay in Rockport to be near my aunt and to enjoy this part of New England properly. The weather was great (sunny and warm) mostly, and at these times, we took the opportunity to either hit the beach, or join my aunt's neighbour lobsta fishing. Now that I am back at work, I am totally missing Rockport!!

Here is A with John & Conor, enjoying the sights around Rockport.


One of the rare moments when I didn't lose my balance on the boat. Most of the time you will find me staying put on the boad and trying not to get sick - my Dad was in the Navy for crying out loud!!

Alvin losing his balance!


Love the colours in this picture. This is where we anchored the boat to do a bit of fishing (and where I was feeling a bit sea sickkkkkkkkk)


Conor the amazing kid skipper

Conor fishing the lobsta trap out
Conor's catch!
FINALLY! LOBSTAAAAAAAA
DINNER! We had lobsta sashimi and then A cooked the rest of it with ginger & spring onions. YUMMMY YUMMMY!!!!

And for those of you who were wondering - I made it without having to regurgitate my morning brekkie/lunch, YAY!! Success!!! :P

1 comment:

~al said...

LOBSTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gimme gimme gimme!!!!!