Friday, June 22, 2007

My Very FIRST Blog!!

Hey gals!! This is quite momentous, my first blog, technology is OBVIOUSLY not my thing. Anyways how's everyone? Life been a little crazy for me down under, been all about work for the past few months. My Vietnam trip seems ages ago. Thanks Jan for taking the liberty to blog the pics for me! Ok Need some help here, I did attempt to put in comments for the pics, but I don't know how to do that! I went to 'edit blog' but 'the pics' came out as a bunch of gibberish computer jargons- so what do I do?

So a bit of an update of life down under- work is the bulk of it. Been looking after a soccer team, hence the no life and working every weekend. But its not all bad, I really don't mind watching soccer, oops ok ok as Suan would be screaming at me now, football i mean. Besides there are a few hot South Americans for me to perv at, heh heh. Home front, still annoying Lala-Mings as psycho flatmate, but Lala moving into her cool pad in the city in a few weeks (opposite a really yummy French cafe!). She better tah pau coffee for me, in a bowl of course! As for me gonna keep staying in the burbs as me work in the burbs. Am in the midst of hopefully buying a lil loft apartment where I am now ( will put some pics up soon, I'm such a dill, got my camera but forgot my cables! ). My latest bit of fun was hand gliding for my birthday. Stephen decided that running of a cliff would make a pretty funky b day present, so funky that he won't do it with me! And count on me to do it on one of the gustiest days in Sydney, gale force winds. Have to admit, it really wasnt as scary as I thought it would be, as long as heights ain't an issue. Flew up to 900 ft, quite tranquil really, must be cool being a bird! hehe..(once again pics will follow soon! NO CABLE NO CABLE!)

Alrighty chicky babes, will blog once again with my camera cable! And I'm freezing my tits off (Suan ah brings back memories)in Sydney, yes yes a total lightweight compared to you gals in UK and the States. Most unpleasant but nothing some comfort food can't fix!

Tada for now! Miss you all....

Love,
stephie
P/S: wow I tengok preview untuk blog, hmmmm macam tulis karangan sahaja. Maaflah tengok apa jadi bila I cakap terlalu banyak! tak apa puan -puan biatchy, tak lama lagi ada gambar!!!!!!! (jika I boleh mmm' figure out' ini upload business!

2 comments:

Biatchy Bunch said...

SOTTONGGGGGG!!! I'm SO proud of you! Anyway, I think you see IT gunk when you go to 'edit posts' because you're on the HTML page ler. You can choose whether you want to write your blog in HTML language or Rich Text, which us normal folk (ie not IT geeks like ms. aliku and jian) usually do!

Anonymous said...

..After all this while!!!!..and I thought I was the one always missing in action..good to hear from you steph! And that you're keeping well and busy. Happy Belated Birthday!
~jian~